Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rocky Mountain Horse Expo 2013

We will be at the Rocky Mountain Horse Expo, giving some demonstrations, and show casing my thoughts and ideas on problem prevention & solving, along with trailer loading, which gives me a chance highlight some of the nuances that allow or head off a forward understood and willing progression. Speaking of and operating with a feel, timing, & balance, to fit the horses needs to achieve the unity between the horse and human. So many times I'm told by someone that their horse will do this or that, what ever that is, to see that the horse is doing this or that, but the horse is still troubled, or reluctant, or  somewhere else mentally, not feeling of, or for use, and the transition isn't understood to its fullest potential. I will be pointing out to you the slightest changes & slightest tries,. Being fully aware, that just because a horse changed, doesn't always mean they tried, or at least tried the thing we were looking for. Know that last sentence can mean a verity of things, depending on how you perceive a horse. The horse is always trying to find that pleasant, kind of a pleasing place. So come down and say hello, I'm really looking forward to visiting with old Friends and meeting new ones, And while we have the horses there we won't have to talk in   theory, we can work from where the facts are. P.S. The horse I'm riding is a Peptoboonesmal stallion, of Starlight farms in Bennett Colorado. Notice he's not troubled. He's let down working from a feel, and in no way concerned about the mares feelings, that I'm preparing to ride. When I see pictures like these, it makes me happy to be where I'm at, and eager to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment